This was a project undertaken for one of our long-standing customers – a company with many global branches, offering cutting edge IT and accounting services for other businesses.
The sensitive nature of their business required that their data be extremely secure, and this was a top priority for them. Since their business was growing rapidly, the data was also voluminous and would need to be accessed and backed up frequently.
The Power Centre AWS team met with the management to understand their pain points. Over several discussions, the team was able to demonstrate that AWS would be the ideal solution to all these issues. With scalability, quick response to changing business needs and cost optimization, elasticity and strong security profile, AWS addressed all the requirements of the customer.
The customer was operating on-premises, with IAL servers and was very impressed by the AWS S3 Cloud solution suggested by the PCPL team.
• Amazon S3 would provide the customer with secure, durable, highly scalable object storage.
• With Amazon S3, the customer would be able to scale seamlessly to serve thousands of requests per second without any changes to the architecture.
• The content would be replicated across multiple data centers in order to prevent downtime; in case of issues, the static website would still be running and available to the end users.
• They would be able to distribute content with low latency and high data transfer rates.
Once the details were nailed down, the team completed the migration in a day. The client was able to start functioning effectively from the next day, without any glitches.
“We have been customers of Power Centre Private Limited for the past 15 years. Recently, we had the need to work with their AWS team. We are extremely happy with their prompt and efficient service. They have a very knowledgeable services team who provided excellent support. We appreciate their guidance and look forward to working with them again in the future.”
– Balamurugan P, Manager-IT